Come Work With ME!
We’re growing and families are calling for help
You could be the one to help them
UpliftME Attachment-Based Therapy is looking for a part-time psychotherapist to join our growing group practice. We are a family oriented practice, looking for someone who values family and is looking for a supportive and flexible work environment.
At UpliftME Attachment-Based Therapy we are dedicated to providing parent-child therapy to young children, teens, and young adults, to support building positive relationships and encouraging secure attachment in early relationships. We are located in the Washington Park neighborhood, easily accessible from I-25.
At this time telehealth services are being provided primarily, but will shift as appropriate to in person. Candidate will be employee status with the option to grow into full-time. To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current Colorado State License: LCSW, PhD, PsyD, LMFT, LPC.
- Trained in Child Parent Psychotherapy, Theraplay or other dyadic interventions highly preferred
- Motivated to build caseload up to 12 direct therapy visits per week with the option of 20 to 25 direct therapy hours as we grow
- Training, education, or prior experience in early childhood mental health, including infant/toddler mental health
- Willingness to provide therapy supports to children from ages birth to 10 years old
- Ability to participate in reflective supervision and support environment of reflective practice
- Training in maternal mental health
- Passion for children and family’s mental wellness
- Able to maintain a confidential tele-health session with personal technology
- Committed to professional development and ongoing learning
- Independent, driven, reliable, engaging, and team oriented
- Flexibility to work during times clients are most available (after school, evenings, weekends)
- Competitive compensation – the more client sessions you have the more you earn!
- Flexible schedule
- Reflective Supervision to count towards Infant Mental Health Endorsement
- Individual supervision/consultation
- Comfortable office space in great location
- Continuing education funds
*Current State of Colorado license as an LCSW, LMFT, PhD, PsyD, or LPC. LSW’s are encouraged to apply if willing to participate in supervision towards licensure.
*Ability to work 12 hours per week or more
*Early childhood mental health experience
*Family systems oriented with understanding of attachment theory
*Willing to participate in reflective supervision
*Prior private practice experience is a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 – $60.00 per hour