Teen and Young Adult Therapist –
This role is ideal for someone looking for flexibility in their schedule, a great team of experienced therapists, and competitive pay. We are a laid back practice committed to the mission of helping kids, teens, and young adults have better relationships with their loved ones. If helping people have happier and healthier relationships is your passion than this position is for you!
UpliftME Attachment-Based Therapy, PLLC is looking for an early childhood mental health therapist to join our growing group practice.
At UpliftME Attachment-Based Therapy we are dedicated to providing parent-child therapy to support building positive relationships and encouraging secure attachment in early relationships. We work with children and parents/caregivers from birth to 25 years old with an attachment-based, family-systems lens.
We value family, flexibility, team, and personal and professional growth. Masters level clinicians are encouraged to apply as training and supervision will be available. Focus at this time will be towards providers willing to work evenings or weekend hours. Cover letters are encouraged so that we know why you are interested in the position.
We are located in the Washington Park neighborhood, easily accessible from I-25. Both tele-health and in person services are being provided. Candidate will be employee status. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions .
Email cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com
- Current Colorado State License: LCSW, PhD, PsyD, LMFT, LPC.
- Trained in family therapy or attachment interventions (i.e. EFFT, Theraplay, Child Parent Psychotherapy).
- Training in additional interventions that support client case load such as play therapy and/or trauma specific interventions (i.e. EMDR, SE, TF-CBT, DBT).
- Motivated to build caseload up to 15 direct therapy visits per week with the option of more visits if desired.
- Training and education in child development and mental health from birth to 25 years old.
- Willingness to provide therapy supports to tweens, teens, and young adults from ages 10 to 25 years old.
- Ability to participate in reflective supervision and support environment of reflective practice.
- Training in family systems assessment and crisis assessment and intervention.
- Passion for children and family’s mental wellness.
- Able to maintain a confidential tele-health session with personal technology.
- Committed to professional development and ongoing learning.
- Independent, driven, reliable, engaging, and team oriented.
- Flexibility to work during times clients are most available (after school, evenings, weekends).
* Registered as a mental health provider/candidate in the State of Colorado and willing to work towards licensure
*Ability to work 15 hours per week or more
*Family systems oriented with understanding of attachment theory
*Experience providing mental health services to children, teens, and young adults
*Willing to participate in regular supervision (clinical and reflective)
*Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow and learn as a clinician
- Flexible schedule
- A great team of passionate clinicians
- Individual and group case consultation/clinical supervision
- Comfortable office space in great location
- Continuing education funds
Pay: $40.00 – $60.00 per hour