Early Childhood Mental Health Therapist –
This role is ideal for someone looking for flexibility in their schedule, a great team of experienced therapists, and competitive pay. We are a laid back practice committed to the mission of helping kids, teens, and young adults have better relationships with their loved ones. If young kids are your passion than this position is for you!
UpliftME Attachment-Based Therapy, PLLC is looking for an early childhood mental health therapist to join our growing group practice.
At UpliftME Attachment-Based Therapy we are dedicated to providing parent-child therapy to support building positive relationships and encouraging secure attachment in early relationships. We work with children and parents/caregivers from birth to 25 years old with an attachment-based, family-systems lens.
We value family, flexibility, team, and personal and professional growth. Masters level clinicians are encouraged to apply as training and supervision will be available. Focus at this time will be towards providers willing to work with and learn about the early childhood population and maternal mental health. Cover letters are encouraged so that we know why you are interested in the position.
We are located in the Washington Park neighborhood, easily accessible from I-25. Both tele-health and in person services are being provided. Candidate will be employee status. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Call April at 720-802-7149
- Current Colorado State License: LCSW, PhD, PsyD, LMFT, LPC.
- Trained in Child Parent Psychotherapy, Theraplay or other dyadic interventions
- Motivated to build caseload up to 15 direct therapy visits per week with the option of more visits if desired
- Training, education, or prior experience in early childhood mental health, including infant/toddler mental health
- Willingness to provide therapy supports to children and parents from ages birth to 10 years old
- Play therapy experience/training
- Ability to participate in reflective supervision and support an environment of reflective practice
- Training in maternal mental health
- Passion for children and family’s mental wellness
- Able to maintain a confidential tele-health session
- Committed to professional development and ongoing learning
- Independent, driven, reliable, engaging, and team oriented
- Flexibility to work during times clients are most available (after school, evenings, weekends)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow and learn as a clinician in the early childhood mental health and family therapy field
- Flexible schedule
- Reflective Supervision to count towards Infant Mental Health Endorsement or Early Childhood Mental Health Endorsement
- Individual and group case consultation/clinical supervision
- Comfortable office space in great location
- Continuing education funds
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
* Masters level education from accredited university with desire to become fully licensed
*Ability to see at least 12 -15 clients week
*Early childhood experience
*Family systems oriented with understanding of or willingness to learn attachment theory
*Willing to participate in regular reflective supervision
* A positive attitude and a passion for children and the adults who care for them
Pay: $40.00 – $60.00 per hour